24 Oct 2017
Take the next step in your career and grow with us
LEMAN USA is looking for an experienced Export Supervisor at our location in Miami, Florida
LEMAN USA is part of LEMAN A/S an international transport, logistics and freight forwarding company with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and the Nordic countries employing over 700 employees.
Lead the Export team in all operational disciplines and ensure functional excellence, high productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain daily contact with customers, agents and colleagues.
- Maintain communication between overseas offices and agents.
- Engage with regular and potential customers to generate additional or new business.
- Maintain knowledge of IATA and TSA/or rules and regulations, and its application to Leman’s business.
- Create rate quotes and bookings per customer requests.
- Update customer profiles keeping them accurate and current.
- Accurately invoice both customers and agents.
- Ensure Leman receives correct and timely billings from vendors and agents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Management Functions:
- Establishes department team goals under the direction of the Branch Manager. These goals relate to overall budget, profit objectives, customer satisfaction and improvement strategy.
- Manages the workload of the Export department staff and recommends any needed staffing adjustments.
- Regularly researches new methods that will result in improved efficiencies.
- High school diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics or similar – a plus
- Minimum five years of previous freight forwarding customer service.
- AES/EAR/TSA knowledge and experience, a plus
- Knowledge of DG requirements/pharma trade a plus
- Adaptable – responds effectively to changes in situation or information
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills required.
- Ability to influence others and build consensus using good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize
- Flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Positive attitude
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- A positive and busy work environment, good colleagues and an informal atmosphere.
If you have the required skills and experience as outlined above, we encourage you to send your resume immediately marked “Export Supervisor” to Hr.US@leman.com Please no phone calls.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics. The company is still growing and employs approx 800 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States. LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For further information, please contact:
Sue Vergetis Satula
Sr. HR Business Partner LEMAN USA
For more information about LEMAN, please visit our website