Can you grow our business with a strong sales profile?
LEMAN UK is looking for a Sales Manager to develop our business
LEMAN A/S is a transport, logistics and freight forwarding company with offices in the Nordics, UK and the US with approx. 700 employees and a turnover of approx. 1.9 billion DKK.
LEMAN UK is part of the LEMAN Group and employs 80 staff across 5 sites. Operating all modes including Road, Air, Sea, Project & Logistics, we are committed to offering personalised solutions for all our customers. The UK has seen major growth in recent years and we expect this trend to continue both organically and through acquisitions.
We believe that people are our strongest asset and we are currently looking to expand our Sales team in the UK. We are flexible with location but ideally the candidate will be based in the Midlands or South East.
Skills and Experience
- Generating new business through cold calling, prospecting, upselling, cross-selling, online networking and meetings to identify and develop opportunities.
- Constantly grow the revenue in line with set yearly and quarterly targets.
- Following up on leads, referrals, enquiries and call backs.
- Attending a minimum of 8 sales visits per week.
- Rate generation and presentation to include tender processes on all services.
- Liaising with new & existing customers to establish client relationships.
- Ensuring the smooth transition of sales to operational delivery.
- Maintaining customer database & preparing relevant sales reports.
- Ensuring LEMAN's core values are maintained.
- Enthusiastic and keen to succeed in a performance driven environment.
- Self motivated.
- Able to make decisions and work in an entrepreneurial manner.
- Have good business acumen.
- A Team player.
- Flexible in your approach to work.
- Salary according to qualifications
- Salary £28-£32 plus bonus
- A positive and busy working environment, good colleagues and an informal atmosphere
- Exciting and open workplace with freedom with responsibility
- 25 days holiday
- Healthcare & other staff benefits
If you find the position attractive, we encourage you to send your application and CV immediately to Jill Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your application "SALES".
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics. The company is still growing and employs approx 700 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States. LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For further information, please contact:
HR Business Partner at LEMAN UK
P: +44 (0) 113 385 7927
For more information about the company please visit our website